[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 24 14:27:46 UTC 2010

The issue has never been about stopping discussion, it's been about
closing one venue in favor of some better ones or improving this one.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com