[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Christian Pearce pearcec at xforty.com
Wed Aug 25 17:31:40 UTC 2010

My thoughts, exactly. Isn't it Dries who started it? I prefer to just keep things they way they are. I like being emailed and emailing with the consultants. I don't want to goto groups. It serves a different purpose IMO. Sam if this does get closed down, I am willing to host or do systems work to setup it up if you need help. Then maybe we can figure out the rules for moderation. Personally I just ignore the chatter. But I can see how people find it annoying. The Soc vs Cap did get old fast.

Honestly though guys, can't we just make it a rule at this point? On topic posts only.

--

xforty technologies
Christian Pearce