[consulting] ftp.drupal.org down?

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Jul 5 15:43:17 UTC 2010

There were some dns issues internal to the osuosl network that caused
most of the Drupal infrastructure to be down.

If you are unsure about what's going on a good idea is to join the
#drupal-infrastructure channel and lurk. There is usually active
discussion there about major problems like this. I suggest lurking
(i.e. not asking questions) because folks there are working very hard
to fix whatever the problem is and asking questions slows it down.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com