[consulting] FCKEditor not showing in edit mode

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Mon Jul 19 12:22:18 UTC 2010

liza chua ha scritto:
> Hi! again Drupal Experts. I just hope that you could again spare time
> to provide me any tips or solutions with this problem of mine.
> I'm still learning Drupal.
>
> Hi! My problem is somewhat related to
> http://drupal.org/node/708952. FCKeditor toolbar is not showing in
> edit mode. I've already tried all the fixes stated in the
> TROUBLESHOOTING.txt and scoured all forums I could find but none seems
> to work. I maybe missing something but when I changed my theme to
> Garland, FCKEditor works perfectly as before. But the strange thing is
> that FECKeditor used to work before in our custom theme. I'm
> suspecting that this is related to the changes I made in page.tpl.php.
> Here's the scenario.
Hi, your code contains $head (need to be write before $scripts) and
$closure ?
If you add your css and JS with theme.info and drupal_add_css/js() try
this: get garland/page.tpl.php and copy this in your theme directory.
Now edit a node and see if FCKeditor start. If it start try to see the
differences between garland/page.tpl.php and your page.tpl.php.

> I added a new region that will work as a "carousel" which uses the
> jquery and js. I've added this jquery-1.4.1.min.js
1.4.1 ??? Is FCKeditor ok for this version ? And other Drupal modules
like views ?

Have you tried to use the jquery version that is included in the
standard drupal package (I think 1.2.6)?

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it