[consulting] how can we make the form action in search to be always on root (/)

liza chua lizachua28 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:13:57 UTC 2010

This can be a similar problem with
http://drupal.org/node/740976#comment-3077806 but our team would actually
want to have the form action in search box to be set always on root (/) like
displayed below:

*<form action="/"  accept-charset="UTF-8" method="post"
id="search-theme-form">*

To give you an overview of the scenario, the search will perform from the
page where you are currently at. For ex.

Page 1 Scenario: http://www.mysite.com/content/page1, the form action will
be

*<form action="/content/page1"  accept-charset="UTF-8" method="post"
id="search-theme-form">*

Page 2 Scenario: http://www.mysite.com/content/page2, the form action will
be

*<form action="/content/page2"  accept-charset="UTF-8" method="post"
id="search-theme-form">*

this will all be the same in all page within our site. Can anyone lend a
hand? Thank you very much, as always!

Liza