[consulting] iPhone App & Drupal Pricing Ballpark

Josh josh at joshnliz.com
Fri Jun 18 18:07:54 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow Drupalers!

I'm starting iphone app development and have plans to make a Drupal-powered
back-end for some of the more mundane parts of the new iphone app (News,
Directory, Locations, etc).

Does anyone on this list have experience with marrying those two
technologies? Most of our websites start at 75 hours and go up from there
into the 600 hours range. (Think $7,500+ for our clients.)

When I estimate our time for an iPhone app, we're getting close to 130
hours+

Does this sound right? Do you think your clients would pay for iphone apps
in the $13,000+ range? To be honest, this feels high. But with very little
experience in the iPhone app world, this may be low.

My apologies if this message somehow violates the protocol for asking these
kinds of prices. I'm not looking for someone to do the work, I'm just
looking for some feedback who do this work as well.

Josh

Josh Miller WEB / TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR

HAAN MARKETING+COMMUNICATIONS

T  (765) 423-5470          123 North 8th Street

F  (765) 742-2881          Lafayette, IN 47901

www.haanmc.com