[consulting] custom theme not working on test site

liza chua lizachua28 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:22:45 UTC 2010

Hi! Experts!

I just want to ask your insights/known solution about my issue on the test
site I created. I actually used our live site's database and files on the
test site I created.
Our custom theme is located here - sites/www.oursite.com/themes. We also
have custom modules save under that folder but the theme and modules are not
showing in Drupal admin.
I've visited several forums but i can't find the answer. Anyone who has an
idea? Can it be a compatibility issue since our live site is hosted in
private hosting and has different system configuration? The test site is
installed in Shared Hosting. Or the settings.php located here - sites/
www.oursite.com/settings.php. I'm now clueless. Any thoughts or help from
you guys will be really a big help!

Thank you thank you so much in advance.