[consulting] module that offer privacy options

Bhavin Joshi bhavinjosi at joshics.in
Tue Jun 22 13:37:43 UTC 2010

Hi,
thanks for you quick response
here are few modules which offers such features

http://drupal.org/project/cck_private_fields
http://drupal.org/project/cck_field_privacy

This is very general as all the social networking sites have the such features.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I have been watching that pros posting
some informative posts in consulting and the knowledge should have no
bars! right?

--
Bhavin H. Joshi
Mobile: +91 999 886 0979