[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 53, Issue 30

Sarah Poger Gladstone listmember at gladstone.info
Fri Jun 25 05:29:58 UTC 2010

The level of integration I am looking for is just single-sign on so
that anyone with a Drupal user name and password can seamlessly log
into Moodle.   Then picking a similar color scheme for the Moodle
theme so that it compliments the Drupal theme.

I am NOT planning to tie content from from one to the other, or any
other connectivity.

Some links I have looked at for single sign on:
http://drupal.org/project/moodle    and
http://moodle.org/mod/data/view.php?d=13&rid=2941&filter=1

Thanks,
Sarah