[consulting] CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon May 3 14:44:32 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Matt Chapman <matt at ninjitsuweb.com> wrote:
> Can we please configure this list to set the sender as the reply-to
> address? I don't have this problem on any o fmy other mailing lists...

That's a bit of a religious debate, but since the main purpose of this
list (in my mind) is community discussion I would prefer leaving it as
reply-to-list.

It's also standard in the Drupal community that all lists are
"reply-to-list" so I think we should be consistent with the rest of
the Drupal community lists.

Regards,
Greg

--