[consulting] Drupal Site Development - About AED

Ken Williams kwilliam at aed.org
Thu Nov 11 21:12:53 UTC 2010

Hi All,

One possible benefit of partnering on this project will be exposure at
AED.  I realize that in this economy that may not be a particularly
exciting selling point.  However, AED is a global nonprofit with over
250 programs and presence in all 50 states and over 150 countries.
Though this initiative is funded through a grant from the Ford
Foundation, with tight parameters, we have substantially larger
government contacts.  My area of expertise is in Web 2.0 applications,
rather than Drupal, and we have done some good work in mobile solutions
in developing countries.  I am pressing for building robust capacity in
portal development (most likely through Drupal) through training,
hiring, consultancies, and subcontracts.  To that end, I would very much
welcome if you would mail me your CV's and marketing materials, if you
are interested in being in the mix of prospects, to the address below,
so that I can share those with our IT team for further review.

Thanks,
Best,
Ken

here's our web site:  www.aed.org

Ken Williams
Senior Technical Advisor
AED Center for Leadership Development &
Director
New Voices National Fellowship Program
1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW, #1049
Washington, D.C.  20009
202-884-8972
202-884-8419 fax
kwilliam at aed.org
http://cld.aed.org ( http://cld.aed.org/ )
http://newvoices.aed.org ( http://newvoices.aed.org/ )

Want to learn about the nation's best leadership development program
for emerging leaders?

Watch this:
http://vimeo.com/7168443

And if you are an AED employee, visit the revamped AED Workplace AIDS
Web site!
http://awac.aed.org ( http://awac.aed.org/ )