[consulting] REVISED RFP FOR DRUPAL DEVELOPER - Deadline November 18, 2010

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:25:12 UTC 2010

Right. Neither side can afford to write a blank check.

The solution is not for the client to make the consultant write a blank
check in terms of how much effort is involved, but rather for project
management to come of age and face real costs; that is, find a method.

As Sam says, it has been done before, and it has a lot more to do
with openness and transparency and sharing of risk and science, rather than
bargaining "in this economy". Or any other.

Victor