[consulting] REVISED RFP FOR DRUPAL DEVELOPER

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Nov 11 20:28:31 UTC 2010

Sean,

I tend to disagree. This is educating, not skewering.

I think all who have replied have been polite and courteous, explaining
to Mr. Williams exactly why his RFP might not attract the kind of
attention he likely hoped. Like Matt specifically pointed out, the job
may be doable by a shop for the indicated budget as a means to fill
gaps, the timeline rules out just about any potential candidates.

Hopefully, this thread leads the OP to placing an RFP with deliverables
more in line with the indicated timeline, even at a correspondingly
reduced budget. That would give him a much better response.