[consulting] beginner question about node sharing

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Sat Nov 20 17:57:48 UTC 2010

I don't have time to write more than a quick note, but have you
considered Services?

http://drupal.org/project/services

Services allows you to create SOAP / XMLRPC / JSON / whatever services
on your website through which nodes and other Drupal structures can be
fetched. It allows you to assign API keys and whatever you need.

If you read the documentation, it should allow you to do exactly what
you need.

Brian