[consulting] Online Donation Service Recommendation

Christian Pearce pearcec at xforty.com
Tue Nov 23 16:27:20 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I am looking for a service that provides online donations for a political campaign. It is a person running for Mayor of a medium size town. So this is on the cheap. And please don't suggest civicrm. I use it, I know what is involved. We are looking for the best service that provides the following (or better):

* No merchant account required (or if we do need one, no PCI scanning requirements)
* Customized Template -- Something along the lines of Salsa or Shopify. We want to be able to through a quick header and footer to make the form look something like theme we are using.
* Any feature that you think might be important that I don't know about.

Or if there is a page that lists a few of the top players in this space that would be cool too.

Thanks,
Christian

--

xforty technologies