[consulting] Looking for a website partner

Eric Aspegren easpegre at nebrwesleyan.edu
Fri Apr 8 19:02:04 UTC 2011

I am looking for a company to partner with for consulting and support on our Drupal 6 site.

I work for a small university with a large site completely developed in Drupal. Since I am the only developer on campus my superiors are looking for a company to partner with in the event of my absence due to vacation, leaving the university, or other unforeseen circumstances. They just want to be protected.

I may have a few projects at times but the work would consist of getting familiar with our site and be able to fix any issues that may come up in my absence. I would imagine giving feedback on how I have things set up and performance update suggestions on a monthly basis would be what I am looking for.

Knowledge of Blackboard and DataTel would be helpful since some modules integrate with those systems.

Please contact me offline if you are interested or have any questions.

Eric Aspegren
Web Development
Nebraska Wesleyan University