[consulting] What Causes Feast or Famine?

Gotham City Drupal kelly at gothamcitydrupal.com
Sun Apr 10 17:49:45 UTC 2011

I disagree with this one.

> I would say a signature and a very elegant site are the 1st steps.
>
> Who would trust a developer or a company which doesn't even have a site?
> I know I wouldn't!

All the best people I've ever worked with had the crappiest sites - they never have time to work on them. This has been so consistently true in the 20 years I've been on the job that I'm actually suspicious when I see a really slick site, unless it's a for a graphic designer. He he. Maybe Drupal Gardens will change all that ;)

Kelly Bell
Gotham City Drupal
http://gothamcitydrupal.com :)
917.446.1555