[consulting] is ACL /CRUD based on multiple values with a ANDclause possible?

vincew vincew at eurinsol.eu
Thu Feb 3 10:51:42 UTC 2011

Hello Christopher,

thanks for the reply, but...

1. Moodle is a software package for producing Internet-based courses and
web sites (from: http://docs.moodle.org/en/About_Moodle) and that's not
a fit for the next the next project. (The use-case I talked about was
just an example).

2. I think ACL/CRUD is a topic in Drupal since the start of drupal. A
lot of people (even developers) have various needs to handle this (see
the amount of 'access' modules on d.o.)

So I do would like to have a 'drupal'-fit solution/direction where other
developers can benefit of. (btw I'm talking D6 here)

Best,
VinceW