[consulting] Are partnerships increasing? Or changing form? Or staying the same?

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Wed Feb 9 16:12:07 UTC 2011

I'm working on an article about Drupal business, and one of my assertions is that "We've only started to see... partnerships in the Drupal community, but I believe they'll increase exponentially in 2011". One correspondent reported a lot of business through referrals and partnerships, but disagreed that they're growing in number. He did say he believes that they're becoming "more formal".

What do you think? Are you finding the need/desire/opportunity to do client work together with other Drupal companies? If it's changed over the past couple of years, how?

My deadline's short, so your responses probably won't go into the article. I'm just curious.

Cheers,

---
          Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
             Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
    articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books