[consulting] (no subject)

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Feb 10 19:57:30 UTC 2011

I'd find a nice way to say I'm not in a profit-sharing relationship with them, that not having the expense of non-billable time due to commuting just means less expense, but the value of the work is the same, and more concentrated in a comfortable environment. Unless the don't want telecommuting and are looking for something to make it more palatable to them, in which case you may need to ante up.
Jeff
Ayen Designs - quality software the first time, every time!