[consulting] (no subject)

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu Feb 10 20:52:06 UTC 2011

I would say that my home office price is $x, so if you want to pay me $x+$5 in your office, that’s acceptable.  You know that when you’re in their office, they will be pestering you about wanting to see this and that, and training, and “Why isn’t my printer working?  You know computers, FIX IT!”

Really, your estimate is your estimate.  Offering less for you to choose the place you work seems a little beyond the norm.