[consulting] (no subject)

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 10 21:07:03 UTC 2011

I'm in Boston, a whole month of commuting is about the same as one hour of work.
But I don't have to walk on icy sidewalks in heels.

Being a government agency, they are saving a permanent desk spot, a computer to
work on, electricity and heat, etc. They are also saving on my dealing with "So
what did you think of 'Dancing with the Stars' last night" and long walks to the
coffee pot. I have to agree that they are probably ahead in expenses by letting
me work from home.

Nancy

From: jeff at ayendesigns.com
I supposed that depends on where you live and where the client is. A
month of my going into Manhattan from without, for example, would beat
whatever delta there is between my working at home and just living at
home :)