[consulting] freelancer wanted with experience in Drupal 7

George Por george at community-intelligence.com
Mon Feb 21 22:37:39 UTC 2011

hi Thomas,

Thanks for the rapid reply.

> Is your issue migration from D6 to D7?

No, we already migrated from Drupal Gardens to D7 at GreenGeeks.com but too
complex permission configurations combined with the lack of sufficient
experience of our web admin caused the site¹s content disappear. In this
situation any effective help from anybody would be much appreciated if it
could come ASAP.

george