[consulting] Site credit question

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Mon Feb 28 20:16:49 UTC 2011

D,

I can certainly see why a client wouldn't want developer credits on their
site, but I'm not sure why a developer wouldn't at least ask for it, as if
can only bring in business.  I'm also not sure why it would be seen as
exploiting a relationship.  Does Honda exploit me by putting their logo on
my car?  I'd like to think the client is happy enough with the work I did
that they would want to put my name on their site.

Though I have to acknowledge, it does seem like an old school practice.

I'm interested to hear what others think about this?

Sam