[consulting] Site credit question

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Feb 28 20:23:56 UTC 2011

A case study is fine for feeding the community, and a good idea to that end, but we also need to feed our families, and the future client is likely thinking of a site, not of drupal, and not reading d.o case studies. They will, however, note a site they like and who built it, if the information is there. I'm not any more embarrassed about that than an artist who signs a commissioned piece.
Ayen Designs - quality software the first time, every time!