[consulting] Video Streaming Provider recommendations

Jamie intoxination at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:52:15 UTC 2011

My suggestion is to host your own. You can use a 3rd party service like
Zencoder to handle the encoding of the videos and then use a service
like VoxCAST or SoftLayer to deliver the actual streams. I do that for
one client, except we handle our own encoding through a custom server I
wrote. We push out about 12tb a month of video through VoxCAST and store
them all on a single dedicated server through Voxel.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net