[consulting] Report on Content Management Systems Powering Foundation Websites

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Thu Jan 13 19:26:40 UTC 2011

Thanks for the feed back.  I'll consider it.

 I did play around with some different options and felt that the Pie
accurately represents the data series because we are talking about
percentages of a whole where the variability is so great (less than a
percent, to nearly 50%.  The scale of the bar graph made comparisons
challenging and adding the data values created visual clutter.