[consulting] Video Streaming Provider recommendations

Justin Ellison justin at techadvise.com
Fri Jan 14 14:10:29 UTC 2011

I'm going from memory here as well, but I thought those issues were
addressed because the Security team only gave commit access to a
non-Kaltura employee.  This community member was responsible for
cleaning up the hidden iFrames.

Again, from memory, but the reason the security team would not give
CVS access back to Kaltura was because it wasn't the first time that
the Kaltura developers had hidden spyware within the module.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

:)

Justin