[consulting] Searching for company that specializes in speeding up websites

Alex Spangher alex2awesome at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:40:11 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am running a website and I am looking for a drupal company to help me
speed it up.

   - Functional pages run very slow, such as:
      - running query searches on: http://www.edgestudio.com/talent-library
      - running query searches on:
      http://www.edgestudio.com/practice-scripts
      - and so on

What is an estimate of the cost to speed up this site?

Please give me an estimate of the cost as well as a means of evaluating your
company.  I'd rather not share specific information about routers and
internet configurations; other companies have been able to give me a
straight up cost, and I would much prefer that.  Thanks so much!

Alex