[consulting] Searching for company that specializes in speeding up websites

Kelly Bell kelly at gothamcitydrupal.com
Wed Jul 6 16:33:43 UTC 2011

You should consider Pantheon as well - best for Drupal sites, and relatively inexpensive. Runs on Rackspace's servers too, which is a big bonus. The most important part is that the entire system, top to bottom, is optimized for Drupal performance, plus it has an integrated, complete, Drupal-focused, best-practice-enabled development environment, with 3 stages (dev, test, live) built in by default. It doesn't get any better than this IMHO (I've been using it for 7 months, and have used every other major provider out there, both cloud and other).

Check it out at http://getpantheon.com

Kelly Bell
GOTHAM CITY DRUPAL
917.446.1555