[consulting] Searching for company that specializes in speeding up websites

Sam Tresler sam at treslerdesigns.com
Wed Jul 6 21:47:46 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

   I didn't particular want to spam the consulting list. I work for Cadre Web Hosting and I think we ought to be able to help with your request. We offer a fully managed line of VPSs and our Performance Pack includes apc, varnish, memcached - the caching software that everyone is referencing.

   However, we are also attached to Advomatic, a top notch Drupal development firm that can help diagnose performance problems in the code itself that aren't hosting related.

   Take a look at www.getcadre.com and see if it is in your price range. I'm happy to offer a free telephone or email consultation to start the process of optimizing your site.

Regards,
Sam Tresler
646-246-8403