[consulting] Searching for company that specializes in speeding up websites

Alex Spangher alex2awesome at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:58:33 UTC 2011

Thanks for all of your advice!! I really appreciate it and it will go a long
way.  Its great to feel such community support and willingness to help on
these issues.  Thanks a lot, guys!

I am looking for a consultant to help me with this project.  If you are
interested, can you please send me:

1) How many years you have been working
2) How much you charge
3) The 3 clients you are most proud of