[consulting] LinkedIn Invitations - Failing

matt j. sorenson matt at sorensonbros.net
Mon Jul 18 14:47:49 UTC 2011

Based on the recent flurry of LinkedIn invites being delivered to this
mailing list address, I'm supposing that LinkedIn recently did something to
encourage folks to automagically connect with address book contacts.

Personally, I *never* grant any application or service access to my email or
contacts, and in fact whenever I'm prompted to do so, it's a strike against
that service for even asking; No Thank You Veddy Much!

It really doesn't get much more impersonal than address book invite
automation... if you actually care about relationships, I'd advise against
it.

--
matt j. sorenson
320-424-0309