[consulting] Non-Disclosure Concerns?

Moshe, Sam Sam.Moshe at tmng.com
Fri Jul 22 15:00:20 UTC 2011

If you don't get or don't take the project,

It's unlikely that anybody will even remember that an NDA once existed.

Most states have a two year limit on any civil claim anyway.

I have yet to see a fishy NDA.

Maybe I'm lucky.

You usually see them from big companies, or small companies that are
being too cautious about technologies they don't really understand.

If I have a bad feeling about someone who's asking me to sign a
document... I just don't sign it.