[consulting] Drupal with Web Services

Vinay Yadav vinay at vinayras.com
Mon Jul 25 11:19:14 UTC 2011

Service modules is very flexible. If not, you can write a custom module for
your requirement. Drupal is very flexible.

Hope this helps

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Lee Probert <lee at thecloudandcompass.com>wrote:

> Hey, I'm considering using Drupal to build my database schema because of
> the advantage of having the CMS front end built more or less automatically.
> I want to hook it up to an iPhone app via web services however. What are
> your experiences with this? I've seen the Services module and have read it
> is possible to create a REST api but am concerned it may not be as flexible
> as I expect.
>
> Thanks, Lee.
>
> http://gplus.to/leeprobert
> @leeprobert

VinayRas Infotech
Web Application Development
http://www.vinayras.com

http://www.nagpurpulse.com - The Pulse of Nagpur
http://www.simplyfreshers.com
Walkins, Jobs, Placement Papers, Companies, Forums, and much more