[consulting] RE : Lowball offers

Eric Tucker eric at semperex.com
Tue Mar 22 21:58:45 UTC 2011

What about a more fatalistic attitude:  it's a global economy like it or not.  It gets easier every day to work with lower cost sources of services.  Sooner or later we have to compete with people who will offer to do things for less money. Even if we want to, can we stop this train?  We have to be better, faster or cheaper than the competition. The one thing we cannot do is prevent it.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.