[consulting] Purpose?

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 02:23:06 UTC 2011

All I will say is that I hope this doesn't degenerate into a job posting list.
It might be okay to invite off-line discussions about oppotunities, but no more.

If anyone complains about their customers on this list, they had best be
careful.

Nancy

From: jeff at ayendesigns.com

The recent thread has reminded me that I was going to ask something long ago and
forgot all about it: what is the intended purpose of this list? ... That is, is
it meant to be a jobs list, or about the business of Drupal consulting?

certainly people need a place to bitch about their work and their clients