[consulting] Blog Tools and Blog API

Frank Nikola fnikola at cognisync.com
Mon Mar 28 16:21:02 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We are currently using the blogapi module to allow external blog tools like
ecto to post blog entries to our Drupal site. We are having issues with a
custom cck field not getting populated and posting published blog entries
(blog content type defaults to draft - we are using the workflow module).

We are looking for someone to help us customize the blogapi module, or write
a module that would hook into it to enable this extra cck field, as well as
work with the status of the post.

Please reach out to me with any questions or proposals if you have
experience in this area.

Thanks and have a great day!

Frank Nikola

Vice President Client Services