[consulting] Server Specs

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Wed Mar 30 12:33:09 UTC 2011

3 sec/page, authentified, is high. So is 500ms anonymous.

You might want to make sure:
- you have correctly enabled your page cache, at least at the "normal"
level.
- you have enabled and set up APC
- you have tuned MySQL beyond its usual default configuration, which is most
of the time set up for a tiny embedded server like a set-top-box.
- you have not been writing queries in your theme, not doing anything heavy
in hook_init(), and not implementing hook_boot() (simplifying).