[consulting] January gig for Forum and OG experienced developer

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:28:05 UTC 2012

I can understand that, but at least apply *security* updates. I know Andrew
does great work - I've seen it. I'm simply saying that I wouldn't accept a
job working on a site running an outdated version of an unsupported version
of Drupal because I don't want to be responsible for breakages (and when
you're running software that old and trying to tack new things on, things
WILL break), and that I'd advise Andrew to spend time/money on updating his
site, rather than trying to teach an old dog new tricks.
--
Cameron Eagans
http://cweagans.net