[consulting] January gig for Forum and OG experienced developer

Steve Purkiss steve at purkiss.com
Tue Jan 3 15:13:20 UTC 2012

Someone's in a good mood today!

In my defence, not that I need to defend myself however, I do not know
you from Adam, and from the OP it looked as if you might have been an
end client wanting some work done on your site. Someone then asked
whether it was for 6 or 7, so I took a quick look and saw it was 5 so
posted as such.

I'm sorry it caused you so much trouble, I'm pretty sure even bored
hackers have better things to do than mess around with your
'corporate' website.

Have a nice day ;)

Steve

Steve Purkiss