[consulting] Call for expressions of interest - Microsites

Chris Brayne c.brayne at wessexarch.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 15:05:16 UTC 2012

Wessex Archaeology wishes to invite expressions of interest for the development of a small number of commercially focussed microsites to be hosted on our existing Drupal 6 platform.

As an organisation we are undergoing a rebranding exercise and wish to focus customer attention on five key business lines. The successful consultant will be asked to provide custom themes for the sites, design and implement a suitable site structure and propose and implement a suitable suite of plugins to meet the design requirements.

Interested parties should apply by email to c.brayne at wessexarch.co.uk<mailto:c.brayne at wessexarch.co.uk> providing a brief account of relevant experience and examples of previous projects.

Wessex Archaeology is a UK registered educational charity.

Chris Brayne
Director, IT and Corporate Services
Wessex Archaeology
Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, SP4 6EB

c.brayne at wessexarch.co.uk
http://www.wessexarch.co.uk<http://www.wessexarch.co.uk/>

Wessex Archaeology Ltd is a company limited by guarantee registered in England, company number 1712772. It is also a Charity registered in England and Wales, number 287786; and in Scotland, Scottish Charity number SC042630. Our registered office is at Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wilts SP4 6EB. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.