[consulting] Need fast/advanced Drupal Consultant

Jason Nunnelley imjasonn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:37:14 UTC 2012

I need to pay someone to help me on a Drupal site. You need to know how to
build modules, modify existing configurations, know how to submit your work
via Git to our VCS, and feel comfortable writing update scripts to create
changes you've made to existing modules.

Let me know if you're available to consider contract work for us.

--
Cheers and rock n' roll!

Jason A. Nunnelley
http://about.me/imjasonn <= social connect info for me everywhere!

Patient Zero, CEM, Member, dosIQ, L.L.C.
Chief Technologist, Member, Tekany, LLC
V.P. Communications, SSGT Defensive Tactics, Inc.