[consulting] Seeking Drupal Developer with excellent AJAX skills

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Tue Jun 19 15:34:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a large project this summer that requires quite a bit of
AJAX magic.  While I am strong on PHP, I'm weak on all things AJAX and can
use a partner on the project.  There may be quite a few hours of work
here.  If you are looking for some work in July and August and have these
skills, and know how to use them in Drupal, can you send me an email
directly.

Please include your hourly rate and level of experience/skill.

Email to sam at samcohen.com

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Cohen, Principal