[consulting] Question about using Drupal for large searchable database

Alex Pavlovic alex.pavlovic at taskforce-1.com
Tue May 1 14:05:29 UTC 2012

You didn't indicate how the data is to be searched by users ( what the search fields/options are ). Full text search may not even be necessary depending on your
requirements.

custom content type should not slow you down and this is a preferred way since you indicated data will be user editable.

as far as the views go, you can use them or drop in your own queries if you think they are not efficient enough.