[consulting] Question about using Drupal for large searchable database

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Tue May 1 14:07:13 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone.  This was all really helpful.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  I'm not look for a "how to," as much as any
concerns I need to consider on doing this in Drupal verses outside Drupal.
Sounds like the main consideration is search performance, but otherwise,
adding that many nodes to a site shouldn't have any negative consequences?

Sam

Sam Cohen, Principal
New Media Solutions <http://new-media-solutions.com>
Drupal Training & Services