[consulting] 自动回复: Adding Player to Drupal based website for streamingfrom www.archive.org

Kester kester at iskra.net
Fri May 11 15:49:39 UTC 2012

First I think this question might have been more appropriate to
support at drupal.org http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/support I'd
suggest any follow-up probably lives there.

On 11/05/12 08:16, Wuxi Ixuw wrote:
> is this a spam or something?
> On 11/05/2012 08:15 AM, Wuxi Ixuw wrote:
>> On 11/05/2012 08:14 AM, lxdff at sina.com wrote:
>>> 已经收到您发来的邮件,我会尽快给你回复!

Google translate suggests it's an auto reply. In auto-translate-english
it says: "Have received the mail you send, I will get back to you as
soon as possible."

> Also does there is an official plugin or a module already build for Drupal?

Not official, there is a module for displaying archive.org content in
the contributed modules though:-
https://drupal.org/project/media_archive It may need more work for
Drupal 7 I've not used it.

There is also a module for doing more complex things with Archive.org:
https://drupal.org/project/internet_archive

A good place to start looking for all these is a search of modules on
drupal.org itself.

Cheers,