[consulting] Request for quotations/server setup

Bassem Chit bassem.chit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:37:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a cloud server setup on Rackspace and i need a consultant to properly configure squirrelmail, postfix dovecot and mailman to be working properly on the server, I have started to work on them a bit but my limited experience lead me to have to deal with various errors.

The server is intended to run drupal sites, from large portals to small sites.

anyone can help, can you please send me quotations?

kind regards,
Bassem Chit