[consulting] Seeking Drupal consultant

avon info jagdish3625 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:14:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am drupal expert with experience of 3+ years. I have worked on below
tasks in drupal:

• Theme customization and integration
• Directory & classified system integration
• Photo gallery integration
• Uber cart integration (ecommerce solution)
• Multiuser blog system integration
• Cron job creation for various automated task like Auto email newsletter
engine, backing up system.

I have lots of websites which are compatible to all browsers like IE  8 and
9, Firefox 3.4 , 4,5 6 , safari 5 , chrome 11

I am available on all major IMs and Skype to provide you with the daily
updates. I am available for 40 hours a week from Monday to Saturday.

Please review few of my developments in drupal 6 and 7

http://www.boekestijntransport.nl/
http://silverarrows.nl/
http://proplayerslive.com/
http://hamburg.stadtmamis.de/