[consulting] Referral Fees?

Joel Farris joel at transparatech.com
Mon Apr 29 22:19:04 UTC 2013

You pay out 20% referral bonuses for Drupal jobs? I think Transparatech is just going to refer all of our work to you from now on and go lie on the beach while making free money! :)

Seriously though, 20% seems extremely high. 2-3% of gross income for that job, or even 5% if it's a really great opportunity is more like it. After all, you're probably receiving this referral because the other person can't actually do the work, i.e. too complicated or too busy, so it's more of a thank-you gesture than a money-making opportunity as I joked about above.
--
Joel Farris
Transparatech.com